Metaphors Metaphors

I love this. Just because it isn't a cartoon that shouldn't discourage anyone from enjoying it. I appreciated this for what it was.

Top Gun 2 Top Gun 2

Good movie.

Zachary responds:

Thanks you too

The Ocean The Ocean

Anyone that doesnt like this is a butthole. Beautiful song with a great animation to go with it.~

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Very fun game.

I finally got the last medal so I thought i should probably write a review.

The art is awesome and the atmosphere is fun and colorful. Gameplay is really neat and simple, too, and super clean. The music was great and very enjoyable as well. It suited this game very well.

Loved it.

NG Audio Bridge NG Audio Bridge

Very nice

This submission is definitely in my top 3 favorite NG radio submissions.

The design was very nice and the visualizer was a nice addition. I like designs that switch up rather than use the traditional NG assets. I liked it.

I loved how you let us filter by score. I thought that was a fantastic addition that would actually let me enjoy what I'm listening to, rather than letting me get screamers placed in the wrong category.

Speaking of categories, I loved the genre / date filtering that you added. I feel like any good radio should have the genre feature. It's much more attractive for the listeners and it really doesn't push me away because of the random selections people may get that they don't have a taste for.

A big dislike was how long we had to wait before each song played. It was a huge buzzkill since most other radios play instantly. Another dislike is that there were no "playlist" feature. Archawn's NG radio had one and it really attracted me to that one. I like being able to store songs for later in case I don't go to the audio portal pages and favorite them myself.

Other than those couple of flaws I enjoyed this and will give you a 9/10 rating and 5/5 vote. Nice job.

gumOnShoe responds:

It is supposed to dual buffer so that there is another song waiting, but I'll look into how to reliably stream songs. I'm sure this can be done. [UPDATE: I found a way to make this work easily, so this is now a new feature! Thanks for the comment]

I'm totally planning on doing a favorites, play list, sharing of play lists. Probably out in January or December.

Glad in you liked it.

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

Awesome

I really like being able to share them as well as seeing what others have made. This gadget is pretty nice. I'm happy we can patch and undo what we've done because they really come in handy. I like being able to change the color of the light too.

Really nice game with really nice art. Favorited it.

Evil-Dog responds:

It's a smash hit! It's a smash hit!

You're really good at making shit that sounds like high quality ass but also sounds good? but i would never listen to it on my own but I'll 5 it anyways\

good

Rofl i know. Its because im a terrible musician. Lololol

:} asdf i suck i know sorry :} asdf i suck i know sorry

I'd rather drink bleach and ammonia than listen to this again

Father-of-Death responds:

Lol dont listen to anything else ive made cuz thatll put you over the edge for sure

Happy Disco Loop Happy Disco Loop

I like this my dude

Father-of-Death responds:

if youve been making any songs, you better let me know to check them out doood

Twitter Faces #1 Twitter Faces #1

This is awesome. Tehslaphappy and Coop are pretty hilarious.

Nice job DUDE

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks brah

"Quite precise!" "Quite precise!"

Looks great. I'm digging the color scheme.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks! I prefer working with a colour scheme, but I'm not sure if in this pic it's an artistic liberty too far, since the rifle (in the movie) is black and pin-like.

Bird Boat Bird Boat

Reminds me of Dr. Seuss

I love the amount of detail and colors in this piece. The way he stands out is great.

JWBalsley responds:

Cheers, yeah, sometimes it's really fun to just mess around and have fun with colors and characters.